You can easily schedule your exercise session in My Active Health so you can receive reminders when it's time to complete them. Here's how:
- Login to your My Active Health app
- Tap on the pink "+" icon in the Care Plan tab
- Select Exercises
Pick your Start Date
- The date will default to today's date. Change this to another date if needed.
Set your End Date
- There is no End Date by default. If you add an End Date the reminders will stop sending after this date (the Exercise card will stay in your Care Plan).
If you want to complete your exercise sessions as needed and do not want to receive reminders then you can select the Add button. The the exercises will be added to your Care Plan.
- Select the frequency of your reminders (every Day, every Week or Every Month)
For "Every Day" you must set up the following:
- The recurrence of this exercise session (ex: every 1 day, every 2 days)
For "Weekly" you must set up the following:
- The recurrence of this exercise session (ex: every 1 week, every 2 weeks)
- Day(s) of the week you will complete your exercise session (can be more than one)
For "Monthly" you must set up the following:
- The recurrence of this exercise session (ex: every month, every 2 months)
- Day(s) of the month you will complete your exercise session (can be more than one)
Add a session
- If you want to schedule more than one session tap "Add a session" to setup additional reminders.
Once all the required information has been entered tap "Add". The Exercises will now appear in your Care Plan.