In order to create the most complete care plan you can add any custom activities such as walking, stretching or a reminder to take your vitamins. If you want to ensure you don't forget to complete your activity make sure you add an alarm.
Here's how to add a custom activity.
- Login to your MedHelper app
- Tap the blue "+" icon in the right corner
- Select Custom Activity
Enter your Activity name
- Add any activity such as walking, stretching or taking your vitamins.
Enter a Start Date
- The date will default to today's date. Change this to another date if needed.
Set your End Date
- There is no End Date by default. If you add an End Date the reminders will stop sending after this date (the activity will stay in your Care Plan).
- Select the frequency of your reminders (every Day, every Week or Every Month)
For "Every Day" you must set up the following:
- The recurrence of this activity (ex: every 1 day, every 2 days)
For "Weekly" you must set up the following:
- The recurrence of this activity (ex: every 1 week, every 2 weeks)
- Day(s) of the week you will complete this activity (can be more than one)
For "Monthly" you must set up the following:
- The recurrence of this activity (ex: every month, every 2 months)
- Day(s) of the month you will complete this activity (can be more than one)
- You can add an alarm to any custom activity. When you add an alarm the app will send you continuous notifications until you take an action (Complete, Skip or Snooze). You can chose the frequency the notifications are received (minimum 5 minutes).
Add a session
- You can schedule more than one session of your activity. Tap "Add a session" to setup additional reminders.
Once all the required information has been entered tap "Add". The custom activity will now appear in your Care Plan.