You can request to delete your MedHelper account at any time. MedHelper will delete all information associated with your account except those medical records that need to be maintained to comply with the Personal Health Information Protection Act (PIHIPA).
PLEASE NOTE: Deleting your account is irreversible. Your account cannot be reactivated once it is deleted.
To delete your account follow the steps below:
- Login to your MedHelper app
- Tap the top left menu (icon with 3 bars)
- Tap My Account
- Scroll down and select "Request Account Deletion"
- A confirmation window will open. Tap the button to confirm your request.
- You will be logged out of the app and your account will be deleted
Please sign in to leave a comment.